Please, don’t publish anywhere else the images shown here without express permission of their authors. Thank you.
Height: 151 cm (4′ 11.4″) // Weight: ~50 kg (around 110 pounds)
Skin tone: White and not easily tanned
Hair colour: brown // Eye colour: brown
Chest: 85 cm // Waist: 67 cm // Hips: 90 cm
Constitution: athletic, fitness.
— Flexibility above average (through work more than naturally).
— One piercing on each ear.
— Mole under my right breast .
— Some small marks, moles and scars all over my body.
— No tattoos.
I have posed as a photography model on several occassions. Please visit the gallery of pictures of those sessions (explicit nudes).
I worked for five years (2012-2017) as a life model (figure model) at the faculty of Fine Arts of the University of Vigo in Pontevedra (Galicia, Spain) .
Here are some sketches drawn by several artists during some of my posing sessions.
I have also worked at the following workshops:
- At the faculty of Fine Arts in Pontevedra in the lessons given by the following teachers: Fernando Casás, Mónica Ortúzar, Araceli Liste, Chelo Gil, José Rúa, Jesús Pastor, Natividad Bermejo, Fernando Suárez, Jesús Hernández, Marta Riera, José Chavete, etc. (2011-2012, 2012-2013, 2013-2014 and 2015-2016).
- Workshop in Caminha (Portugal) (9.1.2016).
- Bengt Landin‘s workshop in Madrid (8.12.2012) (5.10.2013).
- Martin Robinson and Jan Gielens at Studio17 in Rojales (Alicante) (29.3.2013).
- Marcos Belzuz and others at Atelier Phryné, an informal open figure drawing workshop I run where I model with my partner Filipe Aires. (Pontevedra) (December 2013).
More information about my work as a model:
- Profile at NoSoloTop
- Profile at Meetinarts
- Profile at ModelMayhem
- Profile at Purpleport
- Profile at fotoPlatino
- Profile at litmind